Why Trade Commodities with Exxonfxgold.com?
Commission FREE Trading
Exxonfx Gold offers commodity trading without fees or commissions.
Trade with Leverage
Take Advantage of Generous Leverage(up to 100:1) and trade your favorite commodities.
Vast Variety of Products
Trade multiple commodities such as precious metals (Gold & Silver), agriculture (Corn & Sugar), and Crude Oil.
24 Hour Dealing Desk Support
Receive ' round-the-clock access to Exxonfxgold.com ' superior dealing desk.
Commodities are traded in units:
- Oil is traded in barrels (bbl)
- Wheat is traded in bushels (bu)
- Coffee is traded in pounds (lb)
All units are set to a standardized quantity known as a " lot " . A lot represents the minimum quantity which can be traded in any given instrument.
|Instrument||Spreads(as low as)||Leverage*||Trading Hours (GMT)|
|Crude Oil||0.05(USD)||fixed (1)||100:1||22:01 – 21:10|
|Gold||0.7(USD)||fixed (2)||100:1||22:01 – 21:10|
|Silver||0.07USD)||fixed (2)||100:1||22:01 – 21:10|
|Coffee C||0.5(USD)||floating||50:1||08:31 – 17:59|
|Sugar no.11||0.1(USD)||floating||50:1||07:31 – 17:59|
|Cotton no.2||1 (USD)||floating||50:1||01:05 – 18:25|
|Natural Gas||0.005 (USD)||floating||50:1||22:01-21:10|
|Copper||0.0060(USD)||floating||100:1||22:01 – 21:10|
|Palladium||1.00 (USD)||floating||100:1||22:01 – 21:10|
|Platinum||1.50 (USD)||floating||100:1||22:01 – 21:10|
|Cocoa||10 (USD)||floating||100:1||09:01 – 17:59|
- Trading commences each Sunday at 22:00 GMT and closes on Friday at 21:00 GMT. Opening market orders and placing orders during the daily break is not possible.
- Due to low liquidity in global markets, between 22:00 GMT and 00:00 GMT, spreads for Gold, Silver and Oil might be widened.
Trading hours vary from instrument to instrument; please see the above table for details.
For more information about commodity Trading Conditions, please visit Trading Conditions page.